Questions

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Tubbs

I bought a Kia soul from Constantine auto dealership in Laredo Texas and it began to lose power and then it began to accelerate quickly I had it checked out by Hannah automotive Mobile mechanics and he never went into the parts store I went in and got some oil so I know he never bought a new camshaft sensor but whatever he did it worked in the check engine light went off and it began driving just fine and quit losing power well now it's begun to lose power again it seems like it's under remote control from other cars it's weird I know that sounds weird but is there any way to fix this

I bought a Kia soul from Constantine auto dealership in Laredo Texas and it began to lose power and then it began to accelerate quickly I had it checked out by Hannah automotive Mobile mechanics and he never went into the parts store I went in and got some oil so I know he never bought a new camshaft sensor but whatever he did it worked in the check engine light went off and it began driving just fine and quit losing power well now it's begun to lose power again it seems like it's under remote control from other cars it's weird I know that sounds weird but is there any way to fix this
As EVs do not have camshaft sensors, I assume you have a gasoline-powered car. This forum is for the EV version. Your problem could be caused by quite a few things, but a cheap thing to check is the fuel filter.

Back